Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2/18 Egg garland & Art easel

I saw this on pinterest and wanted to give it a shot so I went to the store and bought to packs of plastic eggs for a total of $4. I got some fishing line and a needle and started stringing them, they already have hole in the top and bottom of the egg. And then hung them on the banister. It was cheap and super easy.
In the middle of doing it I went back to the pinterest post to make sure I was doing it right and found out. They ones they used where really hollowed and dyed eggs. I had no idea, it didn't even occur to me that they would be real eggs...probably because I have a 2 and 4 yr old. But it explains why theirs looks better then mine.
But I like it and more important my kids do, and like I thought real egg shells wouldn't have lasted an hour, more or less a day with my kids.


While we were in Arizona we went to Ikea and I got this art easel for the kids. It wasn't on the shopping list but for $15 I couldn't pass it up. It has been the best $15 I have ever spent, the kids use it every single day so far. They love it!

This side is a dry erase board and so I bought some dry erase crayons to use on it . They work great and they wipe off of other surfaces too like the chairs and the floor:)

0 comments: