Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2/14 Valentines Day

I didn't think to take pics till afterward but I left this bag and the rose on the counter for Sean to find on Valentines morning. In the bag was a couple random treats and little things I thought he would like. There was also a card.
He found it and in the morning and then came to me and the first thing he said was "Crap now I have to get you something"
Yeah it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You can tell how much of a romantic Sean is.

later that day Sean came home with this. A huge balloon and a card with raspberry chocolate sticks and the Breaking Dawn movie. It kinda made up for his comment. I especially liked it because I really like them both but they are 2 thing I wouldn't buy for myself. He did a good job!

Loved it

0 comments: