Saturday, October 8, 2011

I hope for hope

I just finished a month long round of antibiotics (after taking 4-5 other rounds of antibiotic over the last 6 months).I hadn't even been off it a week and day before yesterday I got a sore! Yesterday I had two! Today I have 5!!! Will this EVER stop!?!

When do you ever hear of someone being on antibiotics for that long and it not clearing up whatever it was supposed to? I NEVER have.

I am petrified that this will never go away. That one day I will have sores they cant get rid off and the infection will spread through my body and since antibiotics don't work I am going to die from this.

I know I am not very positive right now, I am depressed. I just want a brake from having something physically wrong with me. Not only do I have these MRSA sores I have horrible female issues going on plus other crap. So basically the whole area of my body that would be covered with  a pair of boxers is in pain and having issues...this isn't new either this has been going on for 6 months now! I am losing it. 

1 comments:

Missy said...

I'm so sorry Jana! That sounds awful! I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. I hope they find something that will put an end to your health issues. Maybe a different doctor, or a naturopath to try a different route?? I hope things get better soon!