Saturday, October 8, 2011

Boo at the Zoo 10/8

Last night I stayed up later then I should have trying to get the kids costumes done because today was our Boo At The Zoo they have games and trick or treating for the kids. I think they turned out really cute. And everywhere we went you couldn't help but notice that all eyes where on Keilei and Rush. I am not trying to toot my own horn or anything but had had like 20 parents tell me how cute they where and asked if I made them and stuff. I am glad they turned out well cause I wanted to do all the family in a similar costume and I had already started Keilei's Scarecrow dress(I stole the idea from a lady on etsy Here I couldn't afford to buy hers so I made my own.). Sean wasn't too exited about scarecrows but even he said he was really impressed, it made me feel good. And more important the kids had a lot of fun.


Fishing for Halloween treats
Getting a balloon animal from a clown. Rush biffed it right as I took this picture, total Rush, he is always falling on his face
My  little Scarecrows

You might not be able to tell but that lady is holding a owl. Keilei and especially Rush loved it.

After that we went to a pumpkin patch and bought a ton of pumpkins for super cheap. I love decorating with pumpkins. I LOVE pictures taken by pumpkins too. Aren't they SO cute...I mean my kids not the pumpkins:)
This is just in support of the Gators today, Rush was dressed up too. Kayla and Andrew her boyfriend were decked out in Utes apparel.

0 comments: