Friday, August 19, 2011

What Color to paint my kitchen?

I am the most indecisive person I know, which helps me be a more go with the flow type person but it becomes a dilemma when I am trying to figure out what color of green to paint my kitchen.
I have been wanting to do it since we moved in. I think the cabinets and the walls blend into each other too much. It is just too much beige, cream, or off white whatever you want to call it.
I asked Sean and he said that other then the dark green they are all the same color...boys! None of the colors turned out to be EXACTLY what I was looking for but I am sick of the whole process and now have 5 little paint cans of different colors of green. It has taken me awhile but I think I am going to go with the top green color, which you can't see very well cause the light is reflecting off it, but it will be flat paint when I do it so that won't happen. I will post pics when I finally get around to painting it

The color on the far left is the color I am going with...I think!?


0 comments: