Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Desi & Sara's Birthday Dinner


So Sara, Desi, Missy, & I drove down together and met Allison & KrisAnn in Layton at Jason's Deli, which was freaking amazing btw, to celebrate Desi & Sara's birthdays. Then we went to Chili's for dessert. It was so much fun. My cheeks hurt the next day! I love these girls! They are some of my favorite people in the world!!

Desi & Sara

KrisAnn & Allison

Missy
I didn't get a pick of me but the 6 of us are our group know as the "Hussies" Although we really don't fit that description. When Allison, KrisAnn, and I moved into together when I was 18 our apartment was a swinging door to a lot of male visitors but you get 6 hot chicks hanging out in an appartment that just tends to happen (although we were all pretty good girls). And somewhere along the line it got named the Hussie pad (I think by Allison). I we therefor were named the Hussies.
I have known Missy & KrisAnn since middle school and Desi, Sara, & Allison since High school. But we have all been really close, always. We would have our years where two of us at a time would bond more, but we have always been there for each other. I want it to be that way forever! I Love these girls and they are friends I know I can to turn to. I am super blessed to have such great friend.

0 comments: