Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where I'm From

My friend had this on her blog and I really loved it and it totally brought back a lot of memories. I'm not from exactly the same things but a lot are the same. Maybe I will try and write one like that sometime.

Here is a bit of it, go check out the rest at Prairie Mama @ http://prairie-mama.blogspot.com/
Where I'm From...

I am from corn fields, football games and popcorn. Swimming all day and skinny dipping at night. I am from fireworks by the pool and catching lightning bugs. I am from Yahtzee, Dominoes, and Wheel of Fortune. I am from peanut butter toast, rootbeer and Cheezies for lunch....

1 comments:

Kim said...

Actually I got the idea from my friends blog. Those are my words and memories. And on Stephs blog it is different. The point is to write your memories of your childhood. Glad you enjoyed it.