Monday, June 27, 2011

Daddy comes home

Last night I put the kids to bed and Keilei was out as soon as soon as her head hit the pillow but Rush took about an hour to go down. It is usually the other was around. But I went in to lay him back down and he wanted me to read him a book. I read him a few and then sang a few songs. Then he wanted to sing the Daddy comes home song, go figure, he is all about Daddy. We sang it a few times then he kept pointing to pictures in his room with Sean in them and saying Daddy over and over.
Keilei is pretty used to Sean being gone a lot, I think she understands that he is at work, but Rush has a harder time with it. When he is home Rush doesn't want to let him out of site. When he has to go back to work Rush asks for him all the time. It is really cute but it makes me sad too.

0 comments: