Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

K I had to put these two pics cause I thought they were so cute


As usual we have our family Easter egg hunt either at Gueniva or in Mom's backyard. So we had it up the canyon this year. We had a lot of fun as usual even though there isn't many grand kids to actually hunt for eggs



Me trying to get a pic with Rush

chillin and waiting for everyone

I LOVE this picture of Rush

getting ready to start


Keilei finding eggs



Bry helped Rush while I helped Keilei since Sean was working.

K check this out, as I was looking at these pictures I noticed something, Rush has a Yellow egg

Keilei eyes the yellow egg, Keilei makes a swap and Rush now has a red egg and Keilei has the yellow

...notice something? How did Keilei end up with both eggs. She is tricky!


All our family and all our cars

0 comments: