Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter Basket Hunt

This is the first year I have done Easter baskets. I sent them on a scavenger hunt to find them. I drew 4 or 5 pictures of things in the house and they had to go from one to the next. They each had different cards. We did Keilei's hunt while Rush was asleep and when Rush woke up she helped him with his.
Keilei had been asking for over a month for an Arora doll. So she was excited to get it but both of the kids couldn't stop talking about going on the scavenger hunt...it was there favorite part.

their baskets

Keilei getting one of her clues. Opening her basket

She was excited and then she wanted to go hunt again


Rush has one of the clue cards in his hand. He loved his too


It was fun I think I will do it again but make the basket contents more simple.

0 comments: