Sunday, May 15, 2011

Craft -Design T-Shirts

FYI: It took me 2 hours to load these pictures because our stupid internet. So just an example of why I don't post.(I am 27 posts behind:( and it is killing me)

I had a bunch of plain t-shirts for the kids (they are cheaper) that I decided to make a little spiffier. I wish I had more time to embellish some of them but this will have to do for now...

Keilei with her modeling smile:)

Front, back: Fully Charged

Front: "k for Keilei"as Keilei puts it, back

left:I live outside right:the tie is one I wanted to embelish, I wanted to do a big stitch around the tie.

Front, back-I wanted to sew around this too so that the iron-on fabric won't peel off.

left: Smooth(like butter:) right:Fire Department symbol

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

Cute T-shirts! Where did you get all the fun designs? We may have to make some when I come up the day after the 4th. You guys still on for that, July 5th-7th.?

Jana said...

I got some of the designs from different blogs, a couple I made up. We are definitely looking forward to you coming in July!