Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Painting Easter Eggs

Rain Rain go away!


It has been raining, raining, snowing, and then raining again lately. So although we do attempt to go outside a little. I was itching for something fun to do inside so we decided to paint eggs. Keilei has been asking for eggs and baskets for at least a month now. But that, I think, is mostly because I told her she could have an Aurora doll for easter. But she was really stoked to paint eggs.


Keilei telling me it is time to take them out now.


Rush has an egg in each hand and was hugging them. Either that or he was trying to hide them so we wouldn't take them away. He is so cute.


They had a lot of fun


This one is mine:)


Rush giving Kayla kisses !!!!


Keilei sorting the eggs by color

It was a really fun F.H.E

My mom even brought over icecream cones for the kids after, I got pics but my computer takes way to long to load pics sorry.

0 comments: