Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Single Mom

I just want to give major props out to all the single mom's out there. You are amazing! I truly don't kno how you do it!?
My husband is ALWAYS gone. There are a lot of times that I feel like I am by myself. My husband works so hard and I know he does it to gives us all the things we want. But I don't think he understands that I would rather rent all my life, live like church mice, and have him home then be alone and have nice things and a nice home.
I would rather have him home to help me put to bed our 3yr old, that drives me to tears after trying to get her to stay in bed for 2 hours, then have a big tv and nice furniture.
I would rather not have any more kids, which I really do want, when I can't even handle the two we have now all by myself.

1 comments:

The Hoxsies said...

i feel ya with the bedtime thing...we really struggled with Addi. i couldn't get her to go to bed and then when she finally did, she would have to be in our room. i started a bedtime chart and that seems to be helping. i hope things get better.

love ya