Monday, February 14, 2011

CA Mon. - Bonfire & Knott's

Eating at RJ's Cafe

I don't have any pictures from the daytime because we went to breackfast and then went to Knott's Berry Farm and I didn't bring my camera. But Knott's was AMAZING! The only park I have been to is Lagoon and that was 7 years ago.
There was only maybe a couple hundred people in the whole park. We would ride a ride and then just stay in our seats and go again. We did like 12 rides in a hour and our stomachs where taking a thrashing. After a ride that we sent the boys on themselves(it went backwards and I didn't think my head could handle it) when they got off JC started puking in the bushes! We decided to sit and take it easy for a while. But I am SO glad I didn't go on that ride!
We had lunch and then did another pass at the rides that were our favorite, riding them a couple times each again! Then we walked through the shops and headed home. We changed into our clothes that already smelled like smoke ate some leftovers and then did another bonfire at the beach with smores!

I love the way the fire made these pictures turn out.








I love this picture

0 comments: