Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year

With the new year usually comes resolutions. I have NEVER made a news years resolution. This year is no different.

I did start weight watchers last week but that had nothing to do with the new year. I just quit breastfeed Rush so now I can change my diet. I could have done weight watchers while I was breast feed but I didn't know that. I didn't want to go on a diet. I just wanted to learn how to eat better and less. This seemed like a good program for that. Plus I am doing it through Sean's work so I only had to pay half price, which is why I am doing it, and it just so happened that it started right after the new year.

So wish me luck! It is really hard, I love eating too much. I really hope that I can stick to this and that it will do me some good. Even if I don't lose weight, which hopefully I will, it is teaching me what is healthy and stuff.

So other then that the new year faces us with moving into our new home. Then after that we have the yard to get in and other house stuff to work out. That is all that has been on my mind lately so it is hard for me to see too far into the future. Sean and I are going on a vacation to California in Feb. without the kids, which is a huge first! I am so excited!! Altough I am afraid to leave our kids for so long.

0 comments: