Monday, January 10, 2011

More House Pics

I need to take move pictures today. Half of the laminate floor is down and our appliances are being delivered today. Our toilets and faucets are going in today too. So after that we just have to finish the floor and do some touch up painting and then we are good for inspection, who knows how long it will take to get all those done. It is getting so close though I am really getting antsy.
oh we have to stain the banister too and put up the clothes rods in the closets.





I really wish we would have done a darker paint color in the kitchen so the cabinets would standout more. We are going to wait until the floors are in and then we might put a back splash up and see if that helps. If they still blend too much then I will paint the kitchen a darker shade.

This desk area and the tubs in the house are the only things that irritate me. The tubs because they put standard ones in while we where on vacation and I wanted deep ones, but it was too expensive to take them out and switch them.
This desk because it was suppose to go straight across, one level, it wasn't suppose to have the drawer on it. But they where already in and the counter top guys had already come to measure and they where coming the next day. If we changed it it would have set us back a week or who knows how long.
Then the counter top guys put counter top on the side of the cabinet where the drawer is. It is glued to the nice wood now so I can't do anything about it. You can't see it from this angle but I hate how the whole thing looks.

2 comments:

Dave and Jenny McConnel said...

I love your cabinets!!

Missy said...

Wow! It all looks so nice! How exciting to be so close to finish time.