Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Keilei Says Keilei Does

Keilei was being a little stinker at breakfast. It is so hard to get her to eat. She had a little cup of applesauce and she was taking forever to eat it. She kept getting up and down, and playing with toys, etc. Finally I told her if she didn't eat I would spank her bum. Then I asked "Do you want me to spank your bum?" She looked at me with this smug tring to be innocent look and said "If you want to" I was shocked and so i asked her again to make sure I heard right and sure enough she said it again "If you want to."
So I spanked her bum, not hard, and then asked do you want me to spank you harder and she said "No just a little one"
What am I going to do with her?

1 comments:

Brayden's Mommy said...

OH my gosh! Sounds like you and I have similar problems with our two precious brats :)
Brayden does the same thing with eating! And I could totally imagine him saying something like that, with his little attitude!
We STILL don't have him potty trained! And it's ONLY because he refuses to stop wearing diapers and use the toilet! It's totally up to him, if he wanted to, he would be potty trained today! That's what is SO frustrating!