Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It Works

I Lost 5lbs. in the last 2 weeks! So I guess I can say that so far weight watchers is working. And to be completely honest that is without me working out at all, literally, unless you count packing as working out?
I know that isn't a big number and I don't feel like I have lost anything but hey 5 lbs. is 5 lbs!

I am really liking learning portion sizes and what is really unhealthy. But I LOVE that I don't have to stop eating certain things, that is why I have never done any other "diets". This one I get to eat what I want to eat, just sometimes you have to figure how to balance it with other stuff, which is the way it should be!

1 comments:

Brayden's Mommy said...

YAY! Congratulations! I LOVE losing weight! And love it even more when people notice and say something. So I obviously can't see you to notice, but I wanted to say something since you mentioned it :)