Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 Recap

Here is our year...


JANUARY
Rush's blessing

playing ouside & inside. Grandma Lowe came for Rush's blessing
FEBRUARY
Vacation to Moab so Sean could run a race

l:getting ready to leave for our vaca r:in ARCHES!!!
l: coming out o sand dune arch, my fav. arch r: waiting for Sean at the finish line
MARCH
Enjoying good weather. I took some pictures of Rush so you could see how fat he was cause we hadn't gottenhis pics taken yet

APRIL
Coloring easter eggs
Keilei had the flu and slept and threw up all day. We did a seperate egg hint for her the next day.
Baby farm animal days
going up the canyon, mission reunion

MAY
Rush's 6 month's old(we finally got his picture taken)
l:I got pink eye for the 1st time in my life r:isn't he the cutest!
l:firemans ball r:Kristi & fam came down from AK, we are visiting Spencers grave

JUNE
My little brother Jeff got married and ALL of my siblings where there!(not all the grandkids though, incase you were wondering)
l:pool w/gma r:Dad retired...finally!

l:zoo r:bear lake
l:Bear lake again r:the younger grandkids

JULY

This is the place monument with Nichole and the kids while they were up from AZ. It was a lot of fun! Definetly reccommend it..it was better then the zoo.

l:Rush @ bear lake r:Keilei's 1st pony ride @ this is the place. She talked about it for months after

l:Canyon with the teenage grandkids(my neices & nephews) r:Keilei hiding from the fireworks it was the cutest/funniest thing.

l:Gma Lowe came to visit r:Bear Lake again

AUGUST
Boating trip with the Mile's at Bear Lake. SO much fun I actually go up on the wake board for the 1st time!

l:me wakeboarding r:Keilei's first roller coaster ride
Eating out w/ my mission companion Bettany Nuttal Nyholm while she was here visiting from WA. She is the one that took our family pictures!

SEPTEMBER
enjoying the good weather, playing in the sprinklers at gma's

Going for a walk up to the Temple, picnic at gma's

OCTOBER
Trip to AZ for Gma Lowe's 60th b-day party
hike in AZ with family we also got to visit my brother Nate and his family. We had a lot of fun and did a ton of stuff including going to the zoo.

l;picking out our pumkins r:Keilei in her Tinker Bell outfit!


NOVEMBER
Rush's 1st Birthday

l:Found out I was pregnant and then miscarried at 7 weeks...don't worry I am doing fine r:Family in town for Thanksgiving. Even Nate came from AZ

DECEMBER
Our house is in the finishing stages, almost ready to move in
l:Keilei's 3rd birthday, Kayla giving her her 1st barbie r: Christmas!

0 comments: