Friday, December 3, 2010

So Blessed

I just wanted to make sure I took the time to write down how blessed I am.
My friends and family have been more then amazing as we have gone through this trial.
Thank you all for your cards, flowers, phone calls, visits and help with the kids! And for your support and knowledge. Thank you so much to those who let me call and ask you so many questions so I learn more, try to understand more what I was going through, what was coming next, if what was happening with my body was normal & just knowing I wasn't the only one. It was more support then I ever expected.
You helped more then you know!
Thank You So Much Everyone!!!

1 comments:

megan and darin said...

i feel like a jerk. i saw you today and i didn't say anything about it. i just didn't know. i'm so sorry for what you are going through, and glad to hear that your doing well.