Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nativity Blocks


I saw these on a blog (I am Momma Hear Me Roar) and thought Keilei would love them since she keeps trying to play with our nice one. So I made it.
1-I down loaded the clipart
2- printed it out the size I needed them. Cut them out(this was a little bit of a pain, but I couldn't find any paper at the craft store that I could print out on and be stickers on one side or rubons)
3- Stole some blocks from my Mom
4- Mod Podge them on the the blocks
p.s. If I did it again I would just do the basic peices. I wouldn't do the fence, trees, cow, or extra sheep because for 1 it is more to cut out and for 2 Keilei is too small she doesn't need that many. Oh and the website I saw it on just used a 2x4 and cut it up into peices.
I wish they had a shepard that matched but I couldn't find one.

1 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

So cute! Maybe that can be a craft for me for next year.