Friday, December 10, 2010

Keilei's 3rd Birthday

I can't believe that my little girl is three years old already. She is always blowing me away with things that she says and remembers. I am so glad that Heavenly Father has blessed me with such an angel. She is the my own personal roller coaster ride but I love it. She makes me smile every day. I love you Keilei, so much! You mean the world to me!!!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

decorations & presents

So Keilei wanted a pink party and since she loves princess I figured I would through those in to. When she walked in she was so excited she told everyone she was having a princess party!

This is Kayla giving her her first barbie. It is a Toy Story one and she loves toy story

so she is a fan

This is her cake. The day before her birthday she told me she wanted a princess cake. On her birthday I drove around looking all over for a premade white cake with pink frosting(Keilei doesn't like chocolate). This is as close as I could get, it is marble and I just opened a package of princess' I had bought her and put them on the cake...and there you have a princess cake!

Keilei blowing out her candles

She is my cute little princess and she was SO excited when she saw the cake

eating cake and ice cream

(p.s. if you notice that she has red sweat pants on. That is because she peed her pants 2mins before her party started and those pants where the only spares my Mom had at her house)

Libby, Keilei, Keenan, Sean, Bella, Amelia, Seth, Kim Borchert, Melissa Miles, Rush & Mom
opening presents


princess stuff

opening her new squeaky shoes which she was excited about for 2 seconds. But she loves them now and asks to put them on all the time.



This little music box was the hit of the party, at least for Keilei & Bella, they sat there and stared at it for-ev-er.


I had to take this on so it wouldn't get lost:
He LOVES to dance. Whenever he hears music it is like he just can't hold still. Wither it is at church, in the car, watching a movie, at Grandmas house, or even in the grocery store. He just loves to dance! It is the cutest thing!

0 comments: