Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve




Sean & I did some shopping for things for the house before the kids woke up, my Dad came and stayed with them. Then most of the day we either spent at our new house or hung out with my family. We went to Texas Roadhouse that night with a bunch of my family. Thier mashed potatoes and brown gravy are to dye for:) Then before we went home we drove around and looked at Christmas light, Keilei kept asking to. Then it was home to bed for the kids, after reading Keilei The Night Before Christmas, twice(once by Dad & once by Mom) Sean & I stayed up and wrapped presents while we watched Joy To The World and then got them under the tree. Keilei was so excited that Santa was going to came and bring her a Tangled doll.

Keilei woke up at 2 am and when I went to put her back in bed she stopped and looked at all the presents and sadly said "Momma I don't see a tangled doll" I told her Santa probably wrapped it and we could open them in the morning. She took one more, closer look at the presents, searching for her doll and then went back to bed.

0 comments: