Monday, November 8, 2010

Potty Training

Keilei has been in underwear all day. She has had four pair of messy pants, one poopy, and one puddle on the kitchen floor all before 1:30 this afternoon! She hasn't gone on the toilet once. I DO NOT have the patience for this! Potty training and pregnancy are the two things I have dreaded about having kids.

I am doing the treats
the charts
the dance & excitement
trying my best not to get upset
putting her on the toilet every 15mins
What else can I do!?!

1 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

Wow you posted a lot. First off keep it up. The first day is always the worst. She will get the hang of it. That is so cute what she said about her bed and being like Kate. Kate talks about her cousin Keilei all the time. I loved Rush's costume. He looked so cute. Sean is just like his brother. Ryan hates dressing up so after 14 years of marriage I don't even fight that battle. He will dress up as a coach for the Florida Gators. :)