Monday, November 15, 2010

Potty Training 3

Keilei is doing so well. She gets one Swedish fish if she pees in the toilet and two if she poos. We sing and dance the Dora We Did It song each time she goes. (I did it, I did it, I did it, Hooray) She also gets to put a sticker on her chart each time she goes. When she fills in a line she gets a fruit roll up. Then when the chart is full, which it should be in a day or two, she gets to got to the store and get a big toy(I think she is going to pick out a tinker bell doll). Or maybe I will take her to Ross. There was a tractor there that she really loved.

She still wears pull ups at night and durning her nap, more because I don't want to change the bed then anything. But we will work on that next. She surprisingly still does really good going even when she has a pull up on. It is usually only first thing in the morning that she as an accident.

I am so glad it is going well. I was so stressed about it but it hasn't been that bad.

0 comments: