Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday Walk to the Temple

9/19/10
Keilei wanted to walk to the Temple. I told her we could but I told her she had to wake up her Daddy. I went in to see if he was sleeping and this is how I found him. Keilei came in wearing a winter hat and was carrying two more. They are her hats but she wanted us to put them on. I had to take a picture.


On our walk Sean said hey look and motioned down to the kids. This is what I saw...


Keilei had her hand draped through Rush's. It was so tender. You know one of those AWwwwE!!!sigh, moments. Which I will infuture refence call magic moment. You know those moments where you are reminded so sweetly why you had kids, even though it is so hard some time.


The Logan Temple

On Temple grounds
Us, I love these two

I don't know why but I love this one too

0 comments: