Friday, September 3, 2010

Kids Update

Rush:

  • He has been sick the last 3 days. Has had a fever, not breast feeding, throwing up more then usual, and really fussy. Last night he woke up every 2 hours:( He wants to be held all the time. But he doesn't cuddle, he just wants to be held. Plus he has a diaper rash that won't go away. My kids always get a diaper rash when they have a fever.

  • In the last 2 weeks Rush has started saying Mama, & Dada. He also started waving hi & bye to people

  • He also does patty cake. He loves clapping his hands.

  • I still haven't been able to get him to do any signs yet.

Keilei:
  • I was leaving to go to the store and Keilei was laying on the couch watching a movie. When I told her bye she said, "Bye bye, See you, I love you, miss you too," and finished with, "have fun!" It was so cute and I haven't ever heard her say have fun before.

  • I gave her a go-urt. She pointed to it and said, "It's blue!" I excitedly said "Your right it is blue!" She leaned her head to one side as she smiled. Then she ran up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss and said "love you, miss you" with a big huge grin on her face. ...Now she tends to do that (hug, kiss, love you, miss you) when ever she gets a color right.

0 comments: