Thursday, August 19, 2010

Story Time

Aug 13, 2010
First:
I ate a piece of toast for breakfast. Keilei had a bite. When she came back for another bite I had already finished it. I told her sorry. Her shoulders drooped and with a pouty face hung her head and silently walked off into her bedroom. She had never done this before so I followed her. I entered her room to find her sitting on the edge of her recliner all slouched over her arms folded and the saddest look on her face.
I couldn't help but smile. I frowned and said oh honey did you want some more? She nodded. I scooped her up into my arms and hugged her. I told her I would make her another piece.
So I did and guess what happened. That SO Sad little girl took one bite of it and never touched the rest. Go figure:)

Second:
Later at my Mom's Kayla walked out the back door to go to work. But she was followed close behind by Keilei who had slipped out the back door right after her saying "I'm going to work too!"
It was so cute. She knew that Kayla was going to work just because of what she was wearing. My little girl is growing up and getting all smart and stuff!

Third:
While at Mom's Rush was standing up holding on to the ottoman. Sean said that he just turned and let go and tried to walk all by himself. Of course he fell, but he tried! Usually he won't even get himself to sitting down once he has pulled himself up to standing and holding on to something. He will just eventually start fussing/crying until someone comes to get him.

0 comments: