Sunday, August 22, 2010

Smoking

Last week Keilei saw my brother and sister smoking. She was intrigued and kept telling them to smoke more and mimicked them blowing it in the air.

Then a day or two later she picked up a toy and held it to her mouth moved it away and pretended to blow smoke out.

That same day Sean took her to the store and she picked up a cigarette butt and said "I need to smoke" !!!!!!!
What do I do!?!

I am at a loss for what to do about it. I mean she is only two so it's not like she will go out and do it. But I don't want her picking up cigarette butts and getting excited when she sees people smoking.
Last night we went up the canyon and had a BBQ with friends from church. Keilei wasn't a big fan of the smoke because it got in her eyes and hurt. I am hoping that might help cure her fascination with smoking.

0 comments: