Monday, August 23, 2010

My Amazing Husband

My Mom, brother, & Me had a garage sale on Saturday! Sean was the most amazing husband ever. He helped me so much!

Friday
-Sean helped me hauled stuff to Mom's


Saturday

- I woke up at 5:30 went to help Mom & hang signs
- Sean slept in with kids
- He got them dressed and feed. Then brought them to Mom's
- 11 ish Sean took the kids to the park
- Noonish Sean took the kids home and put them to bed for naps
- I helped clean everything up, took down signs, & tallied up money.
- Went home kids woke up...I was exhausted.
- Sean took the kids to the store so I could lay down for a minute
- We went up the canyon to bbq with friends from our ward
- Got home @ 10 gave the kids baths and put them to bed, Sean helped with that too.

My Husband is AMAZING! I am so grateful that he is so willing to help out with the kids when he can. He is an awesome Husband & Father!!! Thank you Sean for all of your help!

Sean went to work Sunday morning & I ended up having to wake up the kids in the morning and then we all took a 4 hour nap, we were all tired, it was great!

0 comments: