Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mission Companion

Bethany Nuttal Nyholm was one of my mission companions, that I absolutely loved. I also lived with her in Arizona after I got of my mission and she helped me get a job at the place that she worked (Anasazi Foundation). So she knows Sean because he was our Zone Leader when Bethany & I served together. I also was dating and got engaged to Sean while I lived with her.
Well she was in town, well Provo area, for a wedding. We met on Tuesday Aug. 3 in SLC so she could take some family pictures for us, she is getting into photography and she wanted people to practice on, which is fine by me:) We went to dinner after and the kids had a good time playing together. The danced in the isle while we ate and chatted. It was so nice to see her and visit! I miss that girl. You can't help but be in a good mood when she is around. She is like a ray of sunshine all the time. She used to wake me up in the morning singing "good morning, good morning" from singing in the rain:)

Rush, Keith, Bethany, Jake, Keilei, & Sean

Keilei & Keith where dancing together and it was the most adorable thing! Keilei even had him twirl her!!




Then they did a booty dance. They stuck their butts in the air and shuck them..


Thank you Bethany for taking our pictures, Love you!

0 comments: