Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Pictures



I have always wanted to have family pictures done in a wheat field ever since I was young. So I had my sister go with us and take a few snapshots. Then I saw this adorable lane lined with tree so we took some there too. I would love to go back to both of those spots and get some pro pictures taken someday. Cause all we had is my point and shoot camera. But until then this is what we got.
It was so hot but they have started cutting the fields so had to do it before this one got cut too.






I can never decide between black and white and color so I put them both on.




Swinging Keilei





p.s. now every time keilei sees the pictures in the wheat field she "Stickers" cause that stuff pokes and sticks to you like crazy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Janna where are these locations? I love them. I want to do my kid's pictures and these would be great spots.

Jana said...

Yeah I love them too, the driveway would be SO cool in the fall!
I think the road is called River heights road. It starts on cliffside and goes straight to River Heights and then on to Providence.The drive way is on the East side of the road and the field is on the west(straight across from a new church) they are only about 1/4 mile away from each other on the same road.

Jana said...

They are both between cliffside and River Heights, just before RH btw:)