Monday, July 26, 2010

Rush's Pro 6 month Pics








color vs black & white










I know I am a couple months late getting these up. But aren't they just SO cute!!!

Sean wouldn't let me take Rush to get his pictures done when he was newborn because it was RSV season. So we waited till he was 6 months and I splurged and didn't just go to JC Penny's. I had a lady who's business is called Bulkley Photography do them. I had a $100 gift card that I got from my doctors office. We also had to reschedule 4 times so she ended up giving me some free prints to make up for it, which is fine with me:) Because with out the gift card I wouldn't be able to afford her and without the deal I would have only been able to get a couple prints.

These are before she edited them. But I think they turned out amazing! There are only two that he is actually smiling, not from lack of trying though, she was great and didn't give up trying to get him to smile. He just doesn't smile for strangers sometimes.

I would totally go back to her, for special events, even though she is way out of my price range. But she moved back East a couple weeks after she took these:(

4 comments:

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT LOOKING KIDS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO MODEL! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH PERFECT BABIES. THOSE EYES ARE AMAZING... SERIOUSLY OBSESSED.

Missy said...

Wow! These are really great photos! Babies always make the best models. I've gotta say that Keilei and Rush have the same big eyes. Very cute:)

The Coons Family said...

Those are amazing! I would go to her if we were up there... He is so adorable!! Love those baby blues!

megan and darin said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!! those pictures with the white background are the prettiest pictures i have ever seen in my life. i usually like black and white, but rush has the most beautiful blue eyes that i think i like the color better. i'm jealous of you right now.