Friday, July 23, 2010

Picture-a-holic

K for anyone that doesn't know me, I love to take pictures and there are two main reasons...

  1. I have the WORST MEMORY ever!
  2. ....?.....?........see I forget so fast I literally forgot what the other reason was that I wanted to put up here.....wait it is coming to me! Oh yes, I am INDECISIVE!
People that know me well, know this about me. So If you ever wonder why I have SO many pictures on each of my posts it is not only because I like to take pictures. It is I like to take pictures so that I can remember things. There are so many of them because I can't decide! That and I figure in the future more is better then less because I am not going to remember all the things I want to remember.
So now you know why so many pictures!
FYI- I don't think it's going to change any time soon either:)

0 comments: