Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair Cuts - Rush's 1st !

I gave Rush his first hair cut. 6/2/10 His hair just looked funny because he had the bald spot on the back of his head, that most babies get, then he had a thick patch of hair under it that was starting to look like a rat tail.
This is what his hair looked like before

This is after

Cutting his hair

Sean's before and after

My cute boys

My nephew Matt. His Mom helped me because I had never cut hair with scissors before. But I think it turned out really good!
Before and after

All of Matt's hair

My nephew Cole is 2 and has never had his hair cut. Believe it or not his dad is Samoan(100%) you would never guess that by looking at him. Just proof of how strong Lofland genes are:) the little girl in the 2nd picture is Lily and her mom is part Mexican, once again Lofland's have strong genes:) Any way Cole has such long hair because that is Samoan tradition to grow it out and just put it in a ponytail.

But his mom got sick of combing out his ratty hair.

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

You do a great job!! They all look FABULOUS!