Sunday, June 13, 2010

Keilei's sores

My poor baby, it makes my heart hurt every time I change her bum. The worst thing is that there really isn't anything we can do about it. When they flare up like this we put her on antibiotics but once she stops them a month later she looks like this again. This last time I counted and she had more then 50 sores!!! Just right there in the shorts area. But she can't constantly be on antibiotics. The last dose she went on didn't even clear them up all the way. And the heavy duty antibiotic they wanted to put her on after cost more then $250!!!!
It kills me...she bawls when she gets her bum changed and when she gets a bath. I hate seeing her in so much pain and not being able to do anything about it.
I am going to potty train her asap I was just waiting for my brothers wedding, family in town, and girls camp to be over first so she would be back to having some regularity in her life. But I hope that helps!

6/2



6/4


Catch up-I have SO much to post and no time to do it.
Lots of pictures of family, a wedding, and fun are on there way when I get a chance to sit down for awhile.

1 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

That sounds like me and by the time I do get a minute I am usually so tired all I want to do is veg or sleep.