Friday, May 7, 2010

WHAT THE....

WHAT THE...!?! You have got to be kidding me....
After reading Mercer Mayer's Construction Critter book for the 15+ time to my daughter I noticed there is a GUN in his bucket! Yeah a "little kids" bucket, while playing on a jungle gym!

Dude is Mercer still alive cause I want to complain. I am all for guns, but my 2yr old's book really!?! Even if it wasn't a kid, do construction guys to guns to work?

So not cool. I am disappointed. I read these books when I was a kid. I loved to find the spider and so does Keilei. Why did they have to go and do something stupid like that.

2 comments:

Jake, Holly, McKenzie, Brady and the dog Molly said...

hahahahahaha. nice. WE LOVE MERCER MAYER at our house! i don't have that book, though, and good thing i guess! We love Looking for the spider too! our favorite is Grandpa and me :)

Marry said...

whoa... i don't think i would have ever noticed that... that is totally random and weird - you should check his other books and see what else you can find - that should be some interesting reads ;0