Friday, May 28, 2010

Rush's Picture Taken

Rush got his pictures taken today!
They where done by http://www.bulkleyphotography.com/ they are going to be awesome!
Sean didn't want me to have them done for the first few months because of RSV season. Then I just decided to wait till he was 6 months. I had it scheduled for a couple weeks ago but he got sick so we rescheduled for today.
It went really well except we couldn't get him to smile unless I was tickling him and then I was in the way for the picture. But he sat up the whole time all by himself, which was a first! At least for that length of time.
She scanned through the picture on the camera to show me how cute his eyes are. The pictures are AMAZING! I am SO excited! I am going to have the hardest time being decisive. I go next week to see the proofs and pick which ones we want. We can't afford to get very many so I am going to have to restrain myself! :(

1 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

I just tried to see him on the website but for client proofing you have to have a password. What is it. I can't wait to see the pictures. He is so adorable.