Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Poo Poo in the Toliet

..or "Poylet" as Keilei says.
She was squatting and I asked her if she was going poo poo. She said yes. Then she stood up and started walking, like an old man, toward the bathroom and said "poo poo in the poylet".
We went to the bathroom and she had already gone in her diaper but she went more in the toilet!!! I was amazed. I can tell when she is going poo cause she squats or hides but when you ask her she always says no. She doesn't like her bum being changed. But this was definitely a first.
I have been procrastinating potty training her. In all honesty it scares me. But she is coming up on 2 1/2 yrs old and I really need to do it.
Maybe I'll find the bravery I need in the next couple weeks!?!
But I was so excited and proud of her. She even called her Daddy and told him. Although he didn't understand and I had to translate for him. He was excited too. Good Job Keilei!

0 comments: