Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PB&J Picnic in the Park

We went to the park Monday to spend some time as a family and to let Keilei play. Sean packed a pb&j lunch and other stuff for us to eat while I went to the eye doctor because I have stupid pink eye. Sean is amazing. I love my Husband. We really enjoyed the day outside. That is till Rush well past his nap time and we had to go home. We had a good time. I love it when we get to do stuff like that as a family.
I had a Peanut butter and jam sandwich for the first time since I was 2 or 3 months pregnant with Keilei. I DID NOT like peanut butter with her pregnancy and I have shied away from it since but have gradually started to like it again. Yea cause Great Harvest Raspberry Jam is just better in a PP & J then on plain toast...YUM.

Keilei "catching" a little girl she made friends with


Keilei Loves the swings. She will ride them like 5 times before we get to leave the park.

My cute baby chillin

He is SO stinkin adorable and such an amazing baby!!!




Keilei is a scaredy cat about somethings. Like going on this bridge that moves and going down big twisty slides.

Sean & I- I have to wear my glasses for a couple weeks because I got pink eye somehow. Luckily no on else in the family has gotten it, fingers crossed. But I HATE wearing glasses! I also haven't been wearing make up because I don't want to contaminate it and have to buy more. So I have just been plain Jane lately.
p.s. When I looked at this picture I thought 'man I hope our kids have Sean's upper lip and not mine, mine is pretty much non existent.

This is the medicine for my eye that cost me $75....plus I had to pay for the doctor visit out of pocket....AWR!STUPID CITY INSURANCE!!!
And Awrrr to pink eye, it cost me over a hundred bucks!

2 comments:

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

i love looking at the cute pictures of your babies! they are SUPER cute! looks like you are doing well! keep on posting!

Mama Mia said...

boo for pink eye!!
looks like you and your fam had a fun day at the park!!
and both your kiddos are so stinkin' cute!! adorable!!
xoxo