Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Missing You

My husband went to southern Utah to go biking with his brother Ryan and his friends. I truly hope he has a great time, he deserves it. I wish I was going. He is going to Zion's & Bryce National Park. I love those places. I wish we were there as a family...basically I wish we where going on a vacation as a family. Not to Arizona, no offense I love visiting family but that is the only "vacation" we ever take.
I want to go to Yellowstone, the ocean, Alaska, a cruise, East coast and visit all the historical sites and museums, Hawaii, Scotland, Italy, Holland, the Miyan(sp) temples in Mexico, visit our mission, and the list goes on and on! There are so many place that call out to my heartstrings. I am a succor for historical sites, anything old, and beautiful scenery.
.......Sorry got side tracked. I just wanted to say that I love my Husband. I miss him already and he has only been gone 12hrs.
This is going to be a long week!
He was at work yesterday, came home and packed so we saw him for a couple hours, and then left around noon. He will be back from southern Utah on Sunday sometime. Then he is back to work for 2 days.
That is 8 days in a row that he will be gone :( I miss Him!

0 comments: