Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Randomness

Lots of random pictures of my cute kids

4/20/10




Rush & Keilei 4/19/10


4/23/10 first time playing with play dough. We made beans, peas, broccoli, cookies, snakes & worms(which she made and thought up all by herself)


4/23/10 Taking Rush's socks off so she could take the lint out from between his toes. Rush loved it cause he has really ticklish feet

4/7/10 Chasing bubbles...on one of the first nice days outside

4/23/10 Keilei was being quiet and when we came to check on her this is what we found

4/22/10 The new beach bag I got. We where at the store and the bag was so big I told Keilei to get in, to see if she would fit, and she fit with room to spare. Then I swung her around in it a little. She loved it and now she thinks it is a toy. She is in the bag in the first picture too, "hiding" Then she will ask me to "swing, swing"

Just cute pictures of Rush he is so smiley


left:It is finally spring and everything is turning green. The land lord even cut the grass for the first time today, it was getting bad.-4/27/10


4/7/10

L:4/12/10

4/12/10 She played on this box till it ripped apart. Keilei using the box as a bed and blanket. left:she is pretending to be asleep

4/7/10 I found her like this. Reading the newspaper

4/11/10 I french braided my hair all the way around, I thought it turned out pretty cute!?!

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

ooh, love all the pics of your kiddos! they are soo adorable!! and your braid looks great, too!! xoxo

The Coons Family said...

SUCH CUTE PICS... I love how your kids favor you SOOOO much. Keilei is mini-you and Rush is mini-Sean it's hysterical!