Thursday, April 15, 2010

Listen to Me

I was hugging Keilei and kissing her all over her face and she told me to stop. She told me to stop a couple of times. When I didn't stop she put her hands on my cheeks, cupping my face, and said "listen to me!"
It was so tender!
I didn't make the connection at first but I do that to her when she is being naughty and not listening. That or I say look at me and then talk to her about whatever the issue is, usually about going out in the street.
This is what she did when I told her that I wanted to take a picture of her. She does not like looking at the camera. So I pretty much made her sit there while I played with her trying to get a picture of her smiling at the camera, cause I don't have any.
These are the ones I got. I needed a new 8x10 to go on the wall since it has been 10 months since I have had her picture taken. Unfortunately the ones I like the most don't have high enough resolution to blow them up...cause she would not sit still. Oh well something is better then nothing:0

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

Awh, I like the one on the top left of the smaller three. So cute...she used to love the camera didn't she?