Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Headache

Yesterday I had a little headache all day, nothing bad, but around midnight a little headache turned into a percocet, 800mg of Ibuprofen, phenagren(for nausea), icepack, and tissues-cause I was bawling- headache.
It took a few hours of crying and praying that I wouldn't have to go to the ER to get a shot, cause we would have to pay out the butt for it, before I finally fell asleep.
Poor Sean was already so tired and had to get up early to go to Bountiful to work. But he was sweet enough to scratch my back and refill the ice trays so I would have enough ice to last me through the night, for my icepack. He was so Sweet...I Love that man!
Today is what I call a hangover headache, or if you like... rebound, recovery, or whatever is left from the night before headache. Not as bad as the night before but has the potential to get there unless you take it easy & sleep as much as possible.
On this kind of day I usually try to sleep in as much as I can. Then sometime durning the day I usually have someone watch the kids so I can sleep more...honestly sleep is the BEST medicine for a headache...and then just take it easy the rest of the day.
But of course Sean had to work, my Mom went out of town for the day, & both my sisters were working so I had the kids all day by myself. That is not really a good thing for me or the kids. They are loud, need attention, & want to play. I on the other hand want quiet and to sleep. I am already cranky cause I didn't get much sleep the night before & then still feel like crap so it is REALLY hard for me to not lose my temper, poor Keilei.
So other then having a really short fuse, I feed my kids, bathed the kids & I took a shower. I would have been happy with just accomplishing that after last night and headaches. But I also managed to do the laundry, well some, and put away the dishes...Yea for me.
I know I hold myself to such high expectations:)
But I am satisfied.
...except losing it with Keilei a few times today & I did have to bail on YW's which I am sorry for and it made me feel really bad

0 comments: