Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hand Print Plaque


SO stinkin cute! I am in love!
I splurged and went to a child's boutique and had Keilei & Rush's hand and foot prints done. I went when Rush was 2 months and Keilei was 25 months old so I had them just put 2 years.
I did this one for Keilei and one pretty much exactly the same but red for Rush's room. Picture to come, his won't be done till sometime this week.
I love how if you look closely you can see how Keilei's two toes next to her big one are webbed. Not that anyone but us would notice but I love it. They are so cute and I am going to have them forever, unless they want them of course, so to me it was worth the butt load of money it cost. Keilei loves it too. She usually asks me at least once a day to let her put her hand on her hand thing. She was so good when we got them done. She loves doing her hand print in ink too, which I have done recently. She would do it over and over again if I let her...maybe I should get some play dough and let her do it in that...hmm

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

That really is cute. I should have thought of that when Kate was born. They did a great job.

The Coons Family said...

Soooo very cute! Where did you have those done? I love it... great idea for me when we have another baby.