Saturday, January 16, 2010

POOP

Yesterday when I went to get Keilei out of bed in the morning she was laying on her back with footie pajamas off of her except still on her feet. As I got closer I notice her diaper was partially off and it only took me a second to notice she had poo all over her!!! There was crap all over her hands and arms, tummy, legs, all over her pj's, the sheet, bed and even some in her hair :( yuck...to say the least
I had to take her diaper the rest of the way off and carefully put her in the tub and rinse her off. Then drain the tub and clean it. Fill up the tub again and give her an actual bath.
After that I had to clean and sanitize her entire bed. I ended up throwing her pj's away, it just wasn't worth the effort of trying to save them. I did save the sheet and blanket though.
It was the most discussing mess I have ever had to clean up...even worse then scrubbing under the grill when I worked in fast food:)
Hopefully this doesn't become a habit!

2 comments:

The Coons Family said...

Oh WOW! I am so sorry...that does sound pretty disgusting.

Nichole Lowe said...

That is pretty gross. I have had to clean it up in the bathtub when she does it when she is bathing. That is bad enough. I hope that those days are coming to an end after this week.