Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dishwasher...HA

I think dishwashers are a stupid invention. The idea is great but in my opinion they lack in performance. You have to rinse the dish off completely before putting it in and then I always have some that come out dirty still.
So to me Dishwashers are just a big waste of time, effort, & water!
Because while you are rinsing off your dish to stick in in the dishwasher you might as well just wash it off and sit it to dry. It takes the same amount of effort. I get so irritated when I have to take "clean"dishes out of the dishwasher and have to hand was them, might as well have done that in the first place!!!
So all though Sean LOVES the dishwasher, I rarely use it. I did however grow up hand washing dishes ALL my life, and we have a huge family it was a lot of dishes. I guess that is just the system I am used to.

0 comments: