Monday, November 16, 2009

Rush


Rush Ellsworth Lowe
November 9, 2009
Weight 9lbs even
20 1/2 inches long

Sean took this while I was sleeping

my contractions on the monitor

The next pictures are of Rush getting cleaned off, sorry for the nudity Sean took the pics





My nurse and doctor Kirkman





Sean was so cute with him

Me, Sean, my mom, Rush

My mom on the phone with Kayla

Rush holding my hand


Getting his foot prints

getting ready for his bath




Nice clean baby Rush



Sean sleeping through the night, nice for him at least

This my puffy eyes the day after my bawling episode(details in birth story) you should have seen then the night it happened

my beautiful baby boy

Going home

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

How adorable!! Wish we could be there to see him in person... He looks just like his daddy!!