Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday


Today is my wonderful husbands Birthday! I just wanted to say how amazingly blessed I am. He is so sweet and selfless and takes such good care of us. He is also such a good worker and always volunteers for things. I wish I was more like him. I love that he is strong in the gospel and always tries to follow the prophets counsel. He recognizes how much the Lord has blessed us and is grateful for it. He makes sure we have prayers every night with Keilei. He also gets up with the baby in the middle of the night if I ask him too. He is so understanding when I am an emotional wreck, when I don't feel well, or just need some time to myself.
I am so glad that I married Sean! He is everything I could want in a husband. He is also a better Dad to our kids then I could have wished for. He loves them so much.

We went to Logan Heroe's for lunch as a family. Then we went to my Mom's and he helped her move somethings and then he hung out there while I ran a couple errands. Then we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse while my Mom watched the kids. It was so nice to sit and relax and be able to just talk to each other. My little sister is a hostess there and she came and chatted with us for awhile. Then we went to pick up the kids and took them home and put them to bed and then Sean opened his presents and we went to bed. It was a really good day, besides the fact that I was SO tired, but that is pretty normal lately.
So I hope you had a good Birthday, I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Sean! I'm glad you guys got to go out for his birthday.
Your family picture is very cute:)

The Coons Family said...

I love your new pics!!

The Coons Family said...

So nice to get out without the kids sometimes!

Yeah SLC's lights are awesome, but would be hard with Rush! Never want to get your kids sick!!

Thanks, I dyed it last week. I like it, but not what I went for. Usually I dye it a medium brown and this was dark brown so turned black. Wow blue is a little too bold for me...you're brave!