Monday, October 12, 2009

Sean's 2nd Cyclecross Race

Friday Sean, Keilei, and I went to SLC and met Sean's Mom and we all headed to Park City to have a BBQ with his crew. Of course with my bad luck I got a migraine on the way there, but fortunately I took a lot of drugs and it kept it from getting unbearable and we still went to the BBQ. It was a really good time. Then we drove back to Ogden and spent the night at my Brother Mike's new house. That was fun too.
Saturday morning we went to Sean's bike race. I thought it was going to be boring but it was really fun to watch him. He got a flat on his second lap but switched out bikes really fast and finished 16 out of about 50 people!

Taking off from the start line. Sean is to the right with the neon striped arm warmers on.
Part of the track, pretty view
Keilei would not stay off the track
John, from Joy Ride, trying to fix Sean's bike
You can't tell but her nose is running, it was pretty cold. Keilei & I

Sean crossing the finish, Sean's Mom and Keilei watching

I'm finished

Keilei kept hugging his leg when he got done. Sean, Mom & Keilei talking after the race by Sean's bike
Keilei playing peek-a-boo with Grandma Lowe

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

Looks like fun! I wish it was cold like that here...soon enough. Go Sean! That's really good placement. Tell him CONGRATS!